Job Opportunity: Legal Assistant
Supporting and assisting the Legal Manager in a multi-faceted role.
- Assisting the Legal Manager to negotiate terms of business with customers and suppliers.
- Checking and updating legal agreements and other documents.
- Arranging and managing company insurances; for example, collating details for renewals, claims, etc.
- Administrating security functions; for example, maintaining appropriate records of key holder details, etc.
- Maintaining records of expenditure versus budget.
- Arranging routine site maintenance and maintaining records
- Producing monthly reports.
Skills and Experience
- A background in legal subjects, particularly commercial contracts is required.
- Experience of data protection, site management, office administration, insurance and/or quality assurance would be useful.
Hours and Salary
- Salary will be between £25,000 and £35, 000 per annum, pro-rata, depending on capabilities and experience.
- The position is full-time for 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com